Despite the event cancellation we invite all accepted submissions to be included in online in a digital Conference Proceedings with an ISBN under an Open Access Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. Corresponding authors should have received an email where they can specify if they want their submission included or withdrawn.
For preparing Camera Ready Submissions, please see the details on the Submission Guidelines Page, including the appropriate templates.
BJET Special Section Publication
Following the publication of the proceedings, a special section of the British Journal of Educational Technology (BJET) (Impact Factor: 2.729) will be published early 2021 entitled Constructionism Moving Forward, to showcase the best scholarly work presented at Constructionism 2020 in Dublin.
All accepted submissions to the conference (papers, posters, workshops, etc.) are invited to have their submission considered as a proposal for inclusion in the special section.
- Submission length: 6,000 words
- Deadline: 29th June 2020
- Up to 2,000 words from the original conference submission can be included but should also be expanded upon. For example, expanded literature review; methods repeated but with more detail on the analysis approach; additional findings etc.
- Contributions may include theoretical perspectives, methodological developments and high quality empirical research that demonstrate whether and how applications of instructional/educational technology systems, networks, tools and resources lead to improvements in formal and non-formal education at all levels, from early years through to higher, technical and vocational education, professional development and corporate training.
- All submissions must contribute to our growing understanding of constructionism and the role of technology.
- Within this, topics are not limited but should provide an innovative perspective.
We hope to have as many as possible developed into full journal articles. If you would like to discuss ideas or have any questions about the special section, please contact Jake Byrne or Carina Girvan.
More details to follow.